To help you all out we have compiled a quick reference guide covering the most frequently asked support questions.
HOW DO I SET UP STAFF PASSWORDS IN SAM©?
- Staff Passwords and Authority Permissions allow owners to control what their staff can see and do in SAM©. For example, moving, cancelling or checking out appointments.
- The Authority Permissions for staff are selected under the Authority Permissions Tab.
- The Services staff can perform are selected under the Service Permissions Tab.
1) You need to be logged in as the staff member to set up their password.
- To log in as the staff member click on their name or photo (at the top of their column) on the Main Appointment screen.
- A pop up box will appear. Click on the Login button.
- The top of the column will turn red, showing the name of the staff member logged in.
2) Now you are logged in as the staff member you can set their password.
- Click on Maintenance/Staff and select the staff member from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Change Password button, at the top of the staff details screen.
- (If the Change Password button is greyed out, the correct staff member has not been selected).
- A pop up box will appear. As you are setting up a new password the Current Password field is left blank.
- Enter and Confirm the New Password in the fields provided.
- We suggest keeping the password short, for example a four-digit number.
- Click on the OK button, a pop up confirmation box will appear, click OK. The staff password has been set.
Make sure staff members know they are to keep their password to themselves and not share it with other employees.
The Administrator Password should only be known by the business owner and at your discretion a trusted managerial staff member.
HOW DO I TOP UP SMS CENTRAL CREDITS?
You need to be logged in as Administrator to purchase SMS credits.
- Click on Maintenance/Settings/Emails SMS Tab.
- Click on the green Details/Buy Credits button.
- A pop up box will appear showing your SMS Central User Name and Password. Write these down.
- Click on the link to the SMS Central website that is shown in the pop up box https://my.smscentral.com.au/login
- The SMS Central login page will appear. Enter your SMS Central user name and password.
- Once the page is opened click on the green Buy Now button at the top right of screen.
- Select the bundle of credits you want to purchase and confirm.
- Your SMS Central credits will top up immediately in SAM©.
If you want to change your SMS Central user-name and password contact the AustraliaPOS support team.
If you just make a change in SAM© your SMS account will not work. We need to update changes in the back end.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD IN SMS CENTRAL?
- Log into SMS Central using the steps above.
- Click on the green Buy Now button.
- At the bottom of the page is the field to update your credit card details.
SMS APPOINTMENT REMINDERS ARE NOT SENDING.
- Check the internet is running on your computer.
- Check you have SMS Credits available.
I CAN’T CONNECT REMOTELY.
- Check the computer in the salon is switched on and the internet is connected and working.
- Check the internet is connected and running on the computer you are using.
- A quick way to test your internet connection is to do a successful google search.
- If you still can’t connect restart the salon computer.
- Turn the salon modem off, leave it for a minute and then turn it back on.
- If you have recently changed internet providers, purchased a new modem, moved locations or been connected to the NBN you will to have your static ip reset.
We hope you have found this quick guide useful. AustraliaPos support are of course available to assist you.
The Team at AustraliaPOS
Head Office Phone: 03 5988 3345
Mobile: 0418 504 874